Everything Surplus Half Price Teas


Thanks to my sister I was able to check out these great deals!  I was super excited to see all the teas that were 1/2 off. 


6 almond milks for $3 was a great deal to begin with, but to get them for $1.50 is even better!!  



Here are the shelves after I left, lol!!!  

They even had some K Cups. I have never really found a K Cup tea that I liked, but thought I would try this one for $3. I am a fan of Harney & Sons.  This is also a tea that my sister loves, so I figured when she came for Christmas she might like it.


I am always looking for iced tea, and for .50 I thought this would be fun to try.  Also, Oolong is my favorite kind of tea.


This company, Shangria is something I just discovered a month or two ago and I was really pleased with the Iced Tea.  So, I got a few of the black current for $1.00.


.50 for Tazo?!!  Yes, please!!  Tazo makes my all time favorite iced tea, Passion. So I bought about 4 boxes of this one.  I hope I like it...if not I will be sharing it with everyone.  But, it does sound like it will be very tasty.



I am a fan of tiesta tea, so this was a fun find for .50


This iced tea has a hint of peppers....should be unique.


Here is another fun iced tea for .50.  


Even without the 1/2 off, there are great deals at Everything Surplus in Wooster.  Check it out if you are in the area.

No comments:

Post a Comment