Starbucks,Golden Ginger Latte, Chicago Ohare


Headed home...a great vacation in Iowa.  I had a layover in Chicago.  I decided to try the Golden Ginger Latte.  I had it one other time, but thought I would try it again.


Last time I had this one I loved it.  This time I thought it was okay.  Not sure if it was who made it or what, but I wasn't as thrilled with it this time.  But, it did quench my thirst.  I liked the pineapple in it.  I also like the idea of the coconut water that is added.  It is a little too sweet for me, but other than that it was good.


    

Ingredients

Coconutmilk [Water, Coconut Cream, Cane Sugar, Contains 2 Or Less Of Tricalcium Phosphate, Coconut Water Concentrate, Sea Salt, Natural Flavors, Xanthan Gum, Gellan Gum, Corn Dextrin, Guar Gum, Vitamin A Palmitate, And Vitamin D 2], Ice, Pineapple Ginger Syrup [Water, Sugar, Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Sorbate], Golden Ginger Blend [Sugar, Gum Arabic, Natural Flavors, Extractives Of Turmeric]


No comments:

Post a Comment