Friedrichs Coffee, Mango Iced Tea


Flying out of Des Moines I wanted one last tea.  The lady working was super friendly and helpful.  She even said I could have a free refill since she usually had tea left at the end of the day.

I got the iced tea and she offered a syrup flavors too.  I went with Mango.




When you go to a coffee place and get tea you never know what you will get. Will it be a tea just to have tea, or will it be really good. But, I am always happy that coffee places have a tea option, I appreciate the effort for those of us who don't do coffee.


I think this might have been tea just to have tea.  But, again I appreciate the effort.  The tea was bitter, not sure it was over steeped or what.  But, it was not that great.  The only thing that saved it was the mango flavoring.  The service was fantastic, so that is why they get 2 tea cups and not 1.




Goodbye Des Moines, hello Chicago.  


No comments:

Post a Comment