Shangri La Black Current Iced Tea




This was one of the teas I bought at the discount store near me the other day.  Before two weeks ago I had never even heard of Shangri La tea.  But, just the other day I bought some Shangri La iced tea on line and was super pleased with it, so when I went in the store and saw this one I knew I wanted more.  

  The day I was at the discount store all teas were half price, which made it $1 for 6 tea filters.  It was a great deal!!!  I was glad that I purchased 4 bags after I tasted this one, I can now make 24 pitchers of iced tea and it only cost me $4.

It is super easy to make the iced tea.  I made it while at work.

I added one tea packet in the pitcher.


I added 1/3 C of sugar.


I then poured the hot water over the tea bag and sugar and I let it steep for about 10 minutes.  I then took the tea bag out and added cold water and ice cubes to the remaining pitcher.


I love the black currant flavor.  It is not overly sweet.  The tea base is black tea.  I think the black currant with the black tea is nice blend. 


I shared it with my mom and she enjoyed it was well.


I gave it 4 out of 5 cups. I was very pleased with the tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment