Yolo Rollo, Jasmine Bubble Tea with Mango Bubbles

While in Cincy I visited the Kenwood Mall.  I searched the food board to look for teas.  I was excited to find several places.  I was not expecting to find tea at Yolo Rollo, but I did!


This Kiosk had rolled ice cream and bubble tea.




Lots of fun flavor choices to pick from...





I ordered Jasmine Bubble Tea with Mango bubbles.  I saw I could get the tea in a 17 oz light bulb for only a $1 more.  Then the 16oz cup.  When I saw the light bulb I knew I wanted that cup.


$5.99 for the 17oz with the light bulb cup, I thought was worth the price.



The jasmine tea was really good- maybe a tad strong, but I still really enjoyed it.  And the mango bubbles were yummy.   The price was good too.  And the light bulb put it up over the top for me.


I gave this tea 5 out of 5 tea cups.


After drinking from the light bulb it inspired me to share with my Sunday School class.  I bought plastic light bulbs from Amazon and filled them with candy.




I encouraged the youth to be lights for Jesus.  These light bulbs need to remind them to shine for Jesus.


Matthew 5:16  
 In the same way, let your light shine before others, that they may see your good deeds and glorify your Father in heaven.

#Getjoygivejoy
#Letyourlightshine 

No comments:

Post a Comment