Rudy Whistle Pottery



I know I have shared about my friends pottery, but here I go again!  I am so proud of her.  She is rocking it!!!  I visited her studio the other day...she lives right near me, which could be very dangerous, lol.

I had some friends with birthdays coming up, so I picked up some mugs for them.  Then I picked up some pumpkins for my mom, my sister and I.  They are adorable!!!!



Need a gift for you or a friend, check out her pottery!

This mug is super fun.  My friend says she loves to warm her hands on it while she drinks.


The shape on colors on this one are unique and fun!


This little guy has a hole where the straw goes!!!!!  I love her creativity. 


This sunflower beauty is staying with me! You need to check out her pottery.  She is so talented!












Like her Facebook and/or Instagram page!!  She is constantly adding new pieces, keep watch.  She is also doing craft shows and markets.

No comments:

Post a Comment