BibiBop Asian Grill, Black Currant Iced Tea


I love this Black Currant Iced Tea.  It is nice to go to a restaurant and find a fun flavored iced tea that is sugar free and something other than a plain black tea.


It was no nice to spend time with these special friends.


While in Cincy visiting some friends I was able to try a new place to eat.  I love it!!!  It is BibiBop Asian Grill.  It is like the Subway for sandwiches, Mod for pizza, Chipotle for Mexican- you build your own Asian bowl.


We got to pick so many fun options...my base was purple rice and some noodles.



I had 2 hot toppings and 8 cold toppings with Yum Yum sauce.
I went meatless and it was less than $6!  What a deal.





A year or so ago someone had done a "pop" up restaurant in my town for a a few months.  It was called Rice Bowl and it was incredible.  It reminded me a lot of this place.  There is just something about all these flavors that I can't get enough of.

I did notice that there is one of these in Strongsville Ohio- that is the closet one to me.


It was delicious!!  I could eat this once a week.  I then enjoyed some black currant iced tea which was nice and refreshing.  I appreciate a good non-sweet tea at a restaurant.  


The tea gets 4 out of 5 tea cups

No comments:

Post a Comment