Jungle Jims Tea



*****With more than 200,000 square feet of shopping space in each of our stores, there are over 180,000 products from which to choose- How could you not love shopping here???**
I had been to Jungle Jim's one other time and I could not wait to go back.  They have the most unique and intriguing items.  And the tea, oh my, the tea!!!


So many teas, so little time!



Isles of tea!!!!!



I had so much fun checking out the international isles.  I think this is Taiwan section.  I bought some Oolong tea here.



Sadly, the kombucha bar was not open.  Last time I was here it was not open either.  Now, I think the goal is to go when the kombucha bar IS open.



I had fun!!!  So glad it worked to go over to the store.  I admit I spent about $50 on tea...and I may have taken some money out of my food envelope for tea.  But, that is okay I would rather eat PB&J for a meal or two and be able to try these teas!!


Jungle Jim is so huge!  Outside the store they have elephants and giraffes and some other animals.  I love it.


Here you can see the tea I came home with....


Tea from Taiwan

Tea from Sri Lanka


Tea from China


Tea from Seattle 

Tea from Poland

No comments:

Post a Comment