Special Tea - Chili Truffle and Artic Fire Iced Teas


Here is more tea I picked up at the discount store the other day.  These packs were half price, so I got them for .50!!  I bought them out of all they had.

My favorite is this first one, Chili Truffle.



Ingredients: Black tea, cocoa, natural and artificial flavor, rose pepper, white chocolate (sugar, wholemeal crisps (wholemeal wheat flour, wheat starch, wheat germs, sugar, salt), cocoa butter, whole milk powder, emulsifier: soyalecithine, bourbon vanilla), chili. CONTAINS: SOY (SOY LECITHIN), WHEAT, MILK, (WHOLE MILK POWDER).


            


This iced tea is not like anything else I have ever had.  The black tea is nice and smooth, then you get this chocolate notes and then this pepper kick.  It is really a great iced tea.


           


***The one thing I would note is that these tea bags are super thin.  Once they get wet you have to be careful when taking them out of the pitcher.  I had one tear on me and then I had to strain the loose leaf tea out of the pitcher.  So, just watch then when you remove the bag of wet tea.***


           


For only the second time ever I am giving a tea 5 out of 5 cups!!!  This was had a bit of chocolate and then a kick of pepper.  I loved it.  I took some to work and shared and my co-worker loved it as well.

  


These iced teas are super easy to make!!  Basically heat water, add the tea bag and a little sugar and you are good to go.


I also purchased this Artic Fire tea.  It was good too and had some pepper in it, but it wasn't as unique and awesome as the Chili Truffle Tea.  


Artic Fire has a nice smooth black tea base that has a few fruity notes and then a hint of pepper that comes through at the end.  It is nice blend.




Ingredients: Black tea, cornflower petal, natural and artificial flavor, natural flavor.




This one was good too.  I gave it 4 out of 5 tea cups.

No comments:

Post a Comment