Tea Tasting


I had my third annual FREE TEA TASTING at my home.  It was so fun to have so many people stop in for tea.  For me, it is a small way to encourage others and to share my love of tea.




I had fun decorating the table with some tea items.  I also had some fun cookies and treats to share with the people who came to drink tea.



Since it was Halloween I decided to have "treats for everyone who came.  Everyone got to take away something before they left.






I made a few drinks ahead of time. I did a cold brew with Tiesta green tea.  I did an iced Tazo Skinny Chai tea with Almond Milk among other drinks.

My first guests included these 3 generations!  Great Grandma, Grandma and the grandkids. These kids were so cute.  They were troopers and tried all the tea, included mango bubble tea.

Their aunt showed up to make it 4 generations!!  The kids later gave me this adorable Thank You card.  It is a keeper!


More friends popped in to try some tea.  We tried several kinds of iced tea, lattes, and hot teas.  We made a Matcha Tea and drank some Kombucha.  They asked for it and I made it.


Some of the neighbor girls came over for bubble tea too.


Even Earl Grey came to the party.





These guys even snuck over"After hours" for a hot drink.  

Loved having all the people come over and trying new things.  Friends, family, co-workers, neighbors, church friends, and people from all different areas of my life coming to partake and share in my passion of tea.  It was a great day!

I also enjoyed using my $1 MCC and Goodwill plates.  It is so fun to look for pretty plates and not spend much on them.  I love floral plates. I used these three today to share cookie.



I encourage you to find something you love and share it with others.  A few years ago I taught a knitting class in my home.  We called it "Knit Wits".  What do you love? Cooking?  Invite others who like to cook and cook together or share recipes.  Reading?  Start a book club. Think of ways to share your passion with others.  Find ways to connect with others.
#GiveJoyGetJoy

No comments:

Post a Comment