Laughing Man


I am a fan of Hugh Jackman.  The Hugh that sings in....The Greatest Showman and Les Mis.  (Wow, those are come powerful pipes!)  Or the romantic Hugh that was in Kate and Leopold or Someone Like you.  Not so much the scary Wolverine, lol.

Not familiar with his singing?  You have to watch is video....https://youtu.be/PluaPvhkIMU, it gives me chills, I think I have watched it over 20 times.

Anyway, I learned that Hugh had a coffee and tea company that helped others.  I was instantly interested. I love that Hugh went to Ethiopia in 2019 with World Vision, a Christian Humanitarian group, and found his passion to help small farmers.  Laughing Man Coffee was started in 2011.  Hugh gives all his profits to his Laughing Man Foundation. Seeing others with so much giving back is so inspiring.  
From the website, "Today, the Laughing Man cafés operate as a philanthropic enterprise, pouring all proceeds into charitable programs that support better health, housing, and educational initiatives within fair-trade farming communities."

I went on line to get the White Coconut Creme, but it was sold out.  I can not wait to try it. 


Also from the website, "Our Mission

The Laughing man Foundation supports coffee farming communities by investing in programs that clear the way to health, growth, and success for coffee farmers and their families."


If you read this and you have tried Laughing Man tea let me know what you liked most.


I love a good laugh and I wanted to still support what was being done, so I got the shirt.  Someday I do hope to try the tea.  But, for now I will enjoy my tshirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment