Tazo Chai Skinny Latte


I love this Discount Outlet store that my sister introduced me to.  For me, it is right on the way to the mall and Ohio Tea Company.  I like to stop in and see what they have, cause  you never know what it will be.  They sometimes have amazing tea deals.  I have found some wonderful items there.


This time when I went I found this Tazo Skinny- 4 for $1.  I was super excited, but did good and only bought 8 of them.



From the website, "Our Skinny Chai Latte is the warmest, deliciously smooth result of all that tireless questing, featuring the boldest black teas blended with spiced notes of cinnamon, cardamom, and ginger plus creamy vanilla and a touch of sweetness—all with 45% fewer calories"


I thought this tea was really great.  I took the entire container and mixed it with an entire container of almond milk.  I thought it was creamy and full of chai flavor.


I gave this 4 tea cups.  Super easy to make.  The flavor was really good and the price was right.  I know people have really different taste buds - cause when I asked my sister if she wanted me to pick her up some containers, but she said she didn't care for it.  But, I would say if you see it and pick it up and try it.  And if you don't care for it, give it to a friend to try it and finish it.  OR even try it a different way.  If you made it with milk cold, maybe make it warm next time. Or try it with almond, soy or oat milk next time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment