Mint and Lime Thai- Thai Tea and Watermelon Bubble Tea


I went to Canton the other day on my day off.  I was craving some Asian food.  I decided to try Mint and Lime Thai.  It was excellent!!! 

I ordered a Thai Tea and reminded me of Thailand immediately!  It tasted just like when I was there. It is flavor that is hard to describe there is no other tea like it.  It is made with the Thai tea and then sweet and condensed milk.  Thai Tea is always bright orange and has a hint of vanilla to it.

I got the Avocado Curry, it was so delicious!!  I could have eaten another entire serving of it.  There is something about those fresh Thai flavors that make food sing.



I also then got a Watermelon Bubble Tea to go. It was really good and refreshing. 


Just down the road from Mint and Lime is Ohio Tea Company.  Every month you get a 1/2 ounce of free tea to try.  It is a great way to try their teas.  I got a new oolong to try.

You can sign up on line and also get their news letter.  If you have never been to the store and you live in the state is a MUST SEE!




I also stopped out at my parents to see the 7 swans a swimming on the neighbors pond.  Yes, SEVEN swans a swimming!!!!  Here are 5 of the 7.  They were really graceful.  I guess they were migrating south and needed to stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment