Pocas, Instant Ginger Milk Tea

When I went to Cincinnati and visited Jungle Jim's I picked up this instant tea. Lately I have become a fan on the handiness of instant tea... and it's a bonus when the flavor is on point. 




While in Cincy my parents and I stayed with our friends.  We had a wonderful breakfast were I enjoyed this tea for the first time. I love the ginger flavor.  It has the kind of a spicy ginger kick to it.  I thought it was really good.


The bonus of this breakfast was their cat.  I tried really hard to make friends with this cat, but she was a bit stand offish.  But, I was able to did enjoy her sitting behind me at breakfast.  



I give this tea 4 cups.  I thought it was really nice. It has great flavor, the price was good, super easy to make.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment