Hazelnut Vanilla, Ohio Tea Company


Enjoying some tea at work along with some delicious homemade pumpkin bread. 


This is a black tea, so you want to have your water over 200 degrees.  You will want 1 tsp per 8 oz of water. You will want to steep your tea for 4-5 minutes. 

The aroma of this tea is so good.   I can smell the almonds and hazelnut as soon as I open the canister.  It smells so yummy.


This Hazelnut Vanilla is so wonderful! I am big fan. I like this best with milk, but it is really good without too.   Being at work  I did not have milk to add, but it is still super good.  


I gave this tea 4 tea cups.  It is like fall in a cup- but I do drink it year round. The flavor is rich and deep.  I love it


I love love love the colors of fall.



Enjoying the fall around my town. 




I love fall!!  I found out after I took this photo that I was leaning up against poison ivy.  I was really glad when did wake up with a swollen face.



This fall my roses bloomed longer than normal.  This rose bush was given to me by my niece and nephew about 10 years ago.  It has survived being replanted twice.  I love seeing it.  It reminds me of my niece and nephew every time I see it.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment