Underground Cafe, White Chocolate Apple Chai Latte


I am a fan of the Underground Cafe in Wooster.  I love all the unique flavors that this cafe always has on hand.  Most coffee places have only one or two tea drinks, but this cafe always has lots of choices, and they are always good.  The staff is always super friendly and helpful too.

I decided on the a white chocolate apple chai latte.  It was a tough choice since there were so many options. 




The flavors were really great and on point.  It was really different to have white chocolate and apple together with chai, but it worked.  The flavors really blended and were fun.


I gave this latte 4 tea cups.  I would have given it 5 stars, but I don't believe any real tea was used.... it was all syrups.  Flavors are still really, really good and their prices aren't bad either.  I recommend this place.



My friend and I ate at Salsaroja Bar and Grill in Wooster.  It was a fun and unique Mexican restaurant.  It is a build  your own dish.  We are given a piece of paper with all the choices on it and then you pick what you want on it.  Kind of like Chipotle.   I thought was really good.



After we ate and got something to drink we went and practiced at the Board of Elections.  We both then worked the elections in our town.  I hope you vote. It is so important to be able make a difference with your voice.  Let your decisions be heard through your vote. Be a part of the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment