HSANHE coffee house with people


                             

Yes, it is another coffee/Tea shop. But these one came with two people.  Some times I wish I was 6 again and play with these figures.  Just sit and play and pretend they are real.  

I loved that as a kid- pretend times with my barbies, my dolls, my smurfs.  I created stories and really felt at times they were real. I wonder if that is what lead to my writing- creativity and pretend play time as a kid.  I still have an active imagination. 

 https://www.aliexpress.com/item/32997758858.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.36bd4c4dT3zcrm






Earl Grey wanted my attention while I was putting this one together.


This set was easy to put together.


Another great set.  I love the stickers that came with this one too.  Even the coffee cups got stickers.







No comments:

Post a Comment