Yaupon Brothers Tea

If you follow me at all, you know I love to head to World Market and check out their tea supply from time to time. I found some after Christmas deals and a new tea to try.


I discovered Yaupon Tea.  I saw a lavender coconut tea and I knew I had to try it.  Lavender and Coconut are two of my favorite flavors!  I have some teas that I mix together together to get this same combination, so I pleased to find a tea already blended for me.


Enjoying my tea in my Rudy Whistle Pottery Mug.  




This is an herbal tea, so you will want your water over 200 degrees.   You will also want to steep 3-4 minutes.  I had two really good cups of tea from the one bag- and they actually say you can get 3 cups out of one bag...but, I did not try this.  I will let you drink and decide this for yourself.


Ingredients:whole-leaf Florida Yaupon, rooibos, lavender flowers and organic coconut flavor essence.

**Side note from Yaupon Brothers- this is caffeinated.  Yaupon is the only caffeinated plant to grown in North America...how cool is that?!!  The wild harvest the tea in Central Florida.  I am constantly learning things as I learn more about tea.*****


I am not always a bagged tea fan, but this tea has a very nice flavor.  I got notes of the lavender and the coconut.

The price is good too.  16 sachets for $8.50.


This tea would be good cold or hot.  I love the sweetness from the coconut and notes of lavender.   I am a fan and would give this tea 4 tea cups.


No comments:

Post a Comment