Love Potion #9, Ohio Tea Company


Ingredients:

Organic black tea, ginger, raspberries, rosehips, cacao shells, candy hearts and natural flavors



One of the Ohio Teas that we carry in the office is Love Potion ##9.  I like this black tea.  It has a bit of chocolate notes, from the cacao shells, with raspberries in it.  It is fun.

This is a black tea, so you want your water to be around 212 degrees, you also want to steep for around 4 minutes.  I tend to steep on the lower end so that I can get two cups of tea out of one bag.


This tea is 5 teacups for me.  The price is good, $4.25 an ounce.  The flavors are great too.  It would be also a great gift for Valentines Day- because they put mini candy hearts in the tea.


I am enjoying this tea with my cat shirt.


I am not sure what it is about animals wearing glasses that I just love, but I do!!  I am totally drawn to these things, lol.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment