Tazo Passion Unsweetened Concentrate





If you have followed my blog for any length of time you will know I love Tazo Passion tea.  It is what Starbucks sells.  Although, when get it at Starbucks, I ask for half the pumps of sugar- because it is way too much for me.

Anyway, I love that I can buys Tazo Passion in stores.  I usually find it at Walmart, but I know Target and other places carry it too.

This might be my favorite way to find it.  Just add water!!!  

I have made the iced tea a lot of times.  I do love that as well. But, this unsweetened blend is wonderful!!!  Add equal parts water and equal parts concentrate... and bingo, you have your drink.




I love the tart hibiscus flavors in this tea.  You get the cinnamon and hibiscus, but none of the licorice in this tea.  It is so refreshing.  I am a huge fan! 


No comments:

Post a Comment