Ohio Tea Company, Lemon Ginger Tea

 Here is another Ohio Tea that we carry at my work.  I am a big fan of all the ingredients in this tea but licorice.  Sadly, the licorice was too strong for me.  But, others at work are enjoying it.

You never know what tea you might not be a fan of, someone else loves.  I love the uniqueness of  all of us.  God made us all different and that is so cool.  Remember just because you don't like something doesn't mean it is necessarily bad or wrong. I am glad not everyone is like me, lol!

                        


 https://www.ohioteaco.com/Lemon-Ginger_p_669.html



Ingredients:

Organic: lemon peel, lemongrass, ginger, licorice, spearmint

The lemon and mint notes are really nice in this tea.  You also get some heat of the ginger on the back of your throat which is fun.  But, the licorice is also in the notes, so for me this tea on is only a 3. It is still a nice tea, but just not for me. But, again, others in the office really do like it a lot.



No comments:

Post a Comment