Muggswigz Coffee and Tea and some thrift store tea finds

I was out shopping with a friend today.  We had fun checking out thrift shops- I got some fun new clothes and some teapots.  We were looking for something to drink at the end of the day that was more than the lady in green.

We went to the local place, Muggswigz.  They has some nice selections of tea and even some holiday specials.

Sorry this photo is a little hard to read, I have the wrong angle here.  But, you can see that each barista has picked their favorite drink...I do think this is super clever!




I ordered the holiday chai.  The price was a high, but it was less than some of the other speciality teas that they carry there.  Some of the special teas were over $7.00


Lake Cable Coffee & Tea Bar

5854 Fulton Dr. NW

Canton OH 44718

(330)754-1017



The staff was friendly, but not overly helpful on the teas they had and the flavors.  The prices were a bit high and the flavors were just okay.  I am only giving them 3 teacups since the over all experience was just medicore.


Here are two of my favorite thrift store finds...copper teapot that holds my basil.  


...and these little teapot to hold these little roses.


Use your imagination and have fun with teapots!

No comments:

Post a Comment