NUBA Hibiscus


This was another fun tea I picked up at World Market.  I love all their fun and unique products.  This one was not on sale, but I splurged anyway.


From the website, "Our tisane is as simple as its ingredients. Only organic whole flowers are brewed to create this ruby red tangy, moderately sweet and full and flavour.

We don't use any concentrates, extracts or preservatives."



This took me right back to Africa!  I felt like I was in Guinea West Africa drinking Bissap.  The flavors of Hibiscus were great.  I just wish there was not so much sugar.  As always sugar is the killer in these drinks.


I do love hibiscus!!!  It is fun that these flowers came from Egypt along the Nile.


Even with the sugar, you can see I finished it all, lol.  I bought a sweetened and an unsweetened one.  I prefer the unsweetened one, even though it is more tart.  The unsweetened tea only has 1% sugar.

 

Flavors were great, it was the sugar that got me in the sweetened one.  But, the one that was unsweetened was really good, tart, but good.  


No comments:

Post a Comment