Pho Bar, Iced Saigon Milk Tea


I love different cultures and their foods. I could eat ethnic food everyday of the week.  My favorite is Indian and Thai.  But, then I will never turn down Ethiopian, Vietnamese, Japanese, Chinese, Mexican, or anything else for that matter.  I was super excited when this Pho, Vietnamese, restaurant opened across the street from where I get my hair cut. YAY!!!

After chopping my hair...and feeling like I lost another 10 pounds, I headed over for some Pho.  If my hair ever gets long again, please remind me to cut it short, lol.





I ordered the iced Saigon Milk Tea.  The staff gets 5 teacups, the flavor gets 5 teacups, but the price gets 4 teacups.

I love the milk tea flavor.  It is like chai without the spices.  It is super smooth and a nice milk of black tea and milk.




I ordered the lemongrass chicken- I was shocked how much food I was given.  I had enough for almost 3 meals!!  The flavor was amazing.  I love all the aromatics in the broth. 

I do have to say- I have been back several times and my favorite is the seafood Pho.  The chicken was a little fatty for me.



Noodles, chicken, peppers, thai basil, bean sprouts...oh man so delicious!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment