Kabab and Curry, Indian Chai





The Saturday before Easter I headed to Canton for lunch.  I love Indian.  Indian and Thai are my favorite foods.  Kabab and Curry has incredible food.  And they do a $13.95 lunch special.

Easter is a special time.  Easter is when Jesus took all our sins upon Himself!!  Jesus, died on the cross, but He did not stay dead- He rose again!  Without Jesus we would have no hope, no grace, no mercy.  Jesus is hope, grace, and mercy.  We can have a personal relationship with Him, then we have hope, grace, and mercy.  It only takes faith to believe.  Through Him we have eternal life.
I'd love to tell you more about it, if you want to know.


This lunch menu is great.  You can try so many of their items.


I got the vegetable samosa as an appetizer- which I loved!
The Mushroom Masala, Aloo Matar, and Chicken Tika Masala were my 3 entrees.
I then got the Naan.  The Kismis Kheer was the fantastic desert, and the chai to drink.


I had so much food, I was able to take some home for lunch the next day.  You were able to buy some extra food for $3. I loved it so much, I bought some more.  The Mushroom Masala was my favorite.  This has become my favorite Indian restaurant!


I ordered the chai.  It was good.  I like a little more spice in my chai, but it was still good.


Chai comes with the meal, so the price is right.  The staff was super friendly.  The chai was good, but I do like more spice, but still it was good.  I give this chai 4 teacups.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment