Boba Bowl, butterfly pea tea with lavender milk. Also milk tea at Pho Bowl.


My friends came down for my Wednesday Wanderings Day.  We met in Wooster for Pho and Bubble Tea.



Boba Bowl does a great job with their variety of options.



I ordered the Butterfly Pea Tea with Lavender Milk- no bubble or boba.


I am becoming more and more a fan of this place.  The prices are a little high, but you are paying for the experience.  The flavors are really good and the staff is super friendly.  I think it is great that Wooster has a place like this down town.  And I like that they are branching out and having more than just bubble tea.  They also have crepes, merchandise, and other fun things in the store.


My friends also got me some fun tea items for my 50th.  These are pieces that were in their family, so that makes them extra special!!!  They know I love purple too!!



They gave me this sweet tea set too.  It is so sweet.  I believe it is lusterware pottery.



At Pho I got milk tea and shrimp rolls.


Then we spilt some appetizers.  What a great day with friends!  The food here is terrific!!


My friends and I met in the late 80's at Beulah Beach Church Camp.  I love them to death!!  Every time we are together we pick up right where we left off.  We can encourage and lift each other.  We pray together, cry together, and laugh together.  Friends like that are everything!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment