FarmHouse Finds in Orrville OH

I saw this post on line and I knew I had to check out this new store!!

I can not believe that this shop has been in my town for almost a year and I had yet to visit it.  I thought maybe it was more of a cutesy craft shop- but it is more my style...antiques!!!


This store is right on High Street in Orrville.  I pass it probably 3 times a week.



I was so excited to see the old teapot/coffee pots/percolators.  And she has really reasonable prices too. 




You need to spend some time looking, or you will miss something.



See the top shelf of tea pots...there are a few missing now.



The store is full of all kinds of fun finds.


Check her hours, there are a few days they are closed.  But, this needs to be added to the list of places to see in Orrville.



I purchased 3 tea pots.  YAY!!!


Here is my bathroom shelf.  I love to pick up old small tea kettles and teapots.  The one on the far right is the percolator I just purchased.





This little guy is adorable!!  And all the pieces are here too.




No comments:

Post a Comment