Bridal Tea


I have my favorite volunteer with me today!!!  My mom is helping me host a tea for 31 in Vemilion Ohio.


If you follow me on a regular basis, you might know how special Beulah Beach is to me.  I have been coming up to this camp my entire life and when I was 8 I told the Lord I wanted to serve Him full time how ever He wanted.  
So, it is super special that I am combing my passion with serving the Lord with my passion of serving tea back at Beulah!!

One of my friends, who I have known since high school, asked me to do tea for her daughters bridal shower.  Below is a picture of when we met.  I went to a weekend retreat and I was roomed with all these gals, one of which was Emily.  God gave me a friend for life that day.




Now over 30 years later I am hosting tea for her daughters bridal shower.


I served 5 teas at the Bridal Shower.

The bride grew up in Africa, so I did a tea that was called African Summer and a tea where the leaves were from Africa- Little Berry Hibiscus.
Since the groom grew up in Columbia, I picked a tea from Columbia. Andean Moonlight.
Also, the bride, her mom, my cousin and I took at trip to New York together in 2014, I did a New York Tea- Soho.
Then lastly the wedding is in the summer, I had Wild Strawberry tea.

I am happy to cater the teas to you and your wants and needs.  

Each attendee was given a tea menu to see what was being served.  Also, if there were any allergies they could see what was in each tea.


We set the teas up buffet style.    I shared about the teas in a general way and then stood by the teas and answered questions and shared more about them at the table.







So much fun to serve and hang out with my mom.





The ladies who hosted the shower did a fantastic job with the food!  It looked gorgeous and tasted great.






Christine, Emily, and I have been friends for years.  I love these ladies.  They dear godly women that I cherish.  It was a honor to be asked to be a part of this day.


In 2014 the 4 of us took a bus trip to NYC....



Here we are 9 years later....


Soon to be bride and groom.


I was only at my beach for a few honors, but I did get to see the Lake....



Let me know if I can be part of your special day or just a get together with friends.
I can make the tea educational or just serve the tea and let you do your thing.  Whatever you need I try to suit your needs.






No comments:

Post a Comment