Holmes County Outing at Rebecca's and Buggy Brew

After about 14 days of being stuck at home recovery from shoulder surgery I had an outing with my parents and my aunt.

We headed to Holmes County to Rebecca's Bistro in Walnut Creek and Buggy Brew in Berlin.

I had $10 free for my birthday and since we were  3 days before my birthday it was a great time to use my $10 at Sheiyah Market.  Mom and I also enjoyed Chai Lattes at Buggy Brew, which is inside the store.



The chai is really good. The price is good, the staff is super friendly and the taste is great.  





They were kind enough to honor my $10- even though they had expired by a few days...  I bought these beautiful earrings.  There are lots of fun things in this store!!


I have my sling bling on and we are headed out...it is crazy how excited I was to be out of the house, lol!  But, also we were headed to Rebecca's Bristro- which I love.




Our waitress was so kind to put a candle in my bread- celebrating my outing and my birthday!!  How sweet is she???


I ordered the Sweet Potato Bowl- it was fantastic!!  My mom tasted it and said that she wished she had ordered it too.





I then treated my self to some cake.  It was not gluten free, so I had to eat it over several days...plus it was huge and no need to eat it at one time.


It was some of my favorite flavors...lemon and blueberry- it was incredible!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment