Birthday Tea party

I did a surprise birthday party tea.
A coworker asked to do a tea for her sisters birthday.  It was a another friends home.


The friend's home the birthday tea was at also does catering, so the food was VERY WELL DONE!!!


You were not going away hungry from this party!


I did 5 teas that day.
When I do a tea, I give everyone a sheet of paper at the end telling them what teas I used for the party incase they want to purchase the teas later.  I do not sell teas at the party- I just share teas I like.

I do ask people to let me know if they have allergies, so we can check to be sure none of those ingredients are in the tea as well.


Bird & Blend, Mulled Cider (Herbal Tea) Apple pieces, ginger, rosehips, hibiscus, cinnamon, cloves, lemon peel, and flavoring.

Ohio Tea Company, Mango Sencha (Green Tea) Sencha green tea, mango flower, and sunflower blossoms.

Ohio Tea Company, Love Potion #9 (Black Teas) Chinese and Ceylon (Sri Lanka) black teas, ginger, raspberries, rosehips, cacao shells, candy hearts, and flavoring.

Ohio Tea Company, Alexis Blueberry (White Tea) White tea from China, blueberries, and blueberry flavoring

 The Tea Spot, Coconut Cabana (Oolong tea) Oolong tea, shaved coconut, coconut and vanilla flavoring.



These are not your typical tea items, but they were very good!!!  This was more of a meal then just an afternoon tea with light foods.






There were 9 ladies there...all in hats and dressed for a party.


Since this was a friends and former coworkers home... I had to have a little fun. While they were eating and out of the kitchen I had some time to place some fun items in the kitchen. I had some googly eyes that I put on some planters.


But, don't think your party has to be this fancy.  You're party can be causal or fancy.  It can have food or only be educational tea facts with fun tea tastings.  You can be in your home or rent a space somewhere.  You can do hot teas or iced teas or a mix.  I can suit the tea to meet your needs.


There was lots of laughter around the table and they all had a great time.
The tea was very well received too.


Here I am giving some fun tea facts!



No comments:

Post a Comment