Brewed Awakening - Vermilion Oh

When in Vermilion, you know I am headed to Brewed Awakening!!

I was in Vermilion for two days and I visited them twice!  The funny thing was I had enough points from visiting in the past that one of my drinks was free.



I ordered the Blackberry Lavender as my free drink and it was fantastic!!

It was blackberry, lavender, lemonade, with green pomegranate tea- then there are real black berries added.


I also then ordered a lavender matcha.  It was really good - they always seem to nail the flavors.


There is plenty of seating inside.  They have a great selection of drinks and food too.


While there I got a Brie Cheese Panini for dinner.  It was incredible!!  Brie cheese, raspberry preserves, with ham, arugula, and an olive oil glaze.



 It was a beautiful day so I walked around the town a bit.  Vermilion is so quaint and adorable!  Did you know that Vermilion had a light house?  It does!


I then headed to Beulah Beach, the reason I was in Vermilion.  Once a year in May they have their benefit auction to raise money for projects around the camp.  I believe it has been going on for about 15 years- I have only missed 2 of the auctions.  I just love coming up and seeing people and giving where I can.


Saturday, I then went back for lunch and brought my friends some drinks too.

I got the iced tea,  one person got the matcha, one a bubble tea, and one the lavender  blackberry tea.


I love these gals.  We have spent over 30 years growing our friendship.  We have the bond of Jesus that holds us together.  I even was the camp counselor for two of them when they were in high school. 

                                                        


All drinks were 5 tea cup worthy!!  The staff is friendly, the prices are decent, and the flavors are always phenomenal. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment