Brewed Awakening, Vermilion- iced salted carmel iced chai latte as well as a strawberry refresher with green tea


You know I love me some Brewed Awakening when in Vermilion.


I have been surprised how many times I have been to Vermilion in the last year...so many times that I had a free drink coming to me, lol!

I came in for lunch with some friends and then we walked around the town.  I showed her a boutique I liked and she had never been too.  Then she showed me a popcorn shop I had never been too.  It was a nice afternoon.  The shops around town are really cute and fun.


They have a great chicken salad salad that I really enjoy. I then have my two teas.  One was a strawberry refresher with green tea, the other was a iced salted carmel chai latte (this was my free one).


This is my free drink.  The iced salted carmel chai latte.  The chai is on the sweeter side, but it has great flavors.  I even enjoyed having the sweet carmel in it- I usually prefer my chai teas on the spicy side.


Both drinks were worth the 5 tea cups.  Great flavors, unique blends, and a good deal for the money.  I enjoy the staff- they are friendly.


Lots of options for drinks and food. 


My friend and I back at the beach.  We love Beulah Beach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment