DG Ceramica, Torremolinos Spain. I bought a teapot!

***2000 POST***
WOW, I started this blog in 2013 and this is my 2,000 post!  Thanks for following along all these years!!!


While I was in Spain on a mission trip I had an afternoon off to go exploring.  I love old town Torremolinos.  It feels so old and quaint.  What I think about a tucked away European town would feel like. 

In 2013 I was in this area and I remembered this ceramic shop.  I went in and I asked her if she had any teapots.  She said I just have this one left.

I said I will take it!!!  It was on sale and I paid 21 Euro for it.


The clerk was so kind and wrapped it up in bubble wrap and paper so that I could carry it home.  And I did, it was in my carry on and made it safely back to Ohio.




https://delriosalado.info/  (this is who made my teapot)  They have been making pottery in Spain since 1969.     Cerámica Del Rio Salado




Shops in the area.

I just love this area.  Things are more reasonably priced than closer to the ocean too.  Across from the ceramic store is a great jewelry shop too.









 

No comments:

Post a Comment