Citrus Sunrise Kombucha , Better Booch


I love kombucha. I made it for about 3 1/2 years, but got tired of taking care of the scoby and making the drink, so I took a break.  I do miss having it on tap anytime I want it.  I probably will make it again, but not this year.  
I am always looking for good Kombucha on sale when I am out grocery shopping. I found this at Meijer's the other day and it was on sale, so I decided to try it.



From the website, 
"Organic Kombucha Tea (Purified Water, Organic Cane Sugar, Organic Pu-Erh Tea, Organic Oolong Tea, Kombucha Culture [Yeast, Bacteria]), Native+™ Synbiotic Blend*, Organic Orange Peel, Organic Sage, Natural Flavors, Organic Grapefruit Extract

Native+™ Synbiotics

*AT TIME OF MANUFACTURING
PREBIOTIC FIBERS: Chicory Root. Organic Jerusalem Artichoke, Probiotics: Bacillus coagulans SNZ 1969®, Lactobacillus delbrueckii¹, Saccharomyces cerevisiae¹, Bacillus subtilis, Bifidobacterium bifidum, Bifidobacterium breve, Bifidobacterium lactis, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Streptococcus thermophilus, Postbiotic: Bifidobacterium longum CECT 7347 ES1 *POSTBIOTIC FIBERS: Bifidobacterium longum CECT 7347 ES1
¹From our Native Kombucha Culture"



I liked the fact that it was only 45 calories, but I have to say I wonder why there is any sodium added to this kombucha.


I did find it to be one of my favorites.  The flavors were really great.  It is light and refreshing.  It has a zip to it.  It is really good. And I also like that there is none of those fake sugars in the drink.


This is a great kombucha.  And even better out of my Rudy Whistle mug!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment