Ohio Roasting Company, Pumpkin Chai

I am a big fan of Ohio Roasting Company in Canton.

                                                                4870 Frank Ave. NW.

                                                              North Canton Ohio 44720



This is just the second time I have tried a drink from Ohio Roasting Company, but both time they have hit the drinks out of the park.

They have a nice selection of drinks to select from.


This time I went for the Pumpkin Chai.  It was spicy and delicious.  I was super pleased with the pumpkin spice flavors.  It didn't feel artificial like some flavorings can taste.


If in Canton, I recommend Ohio Roasting Company.  They also have a nice sit down area inside and outside.


Great flavors, decent prices, and good service.  This Pumpkin Chai receives five tea cups from me. 



No comments:

Post a Comment