Blend of Grace - Blackberry London Fog and Pumpkin Chai at the Sunshine Flower Farm

I saw that this coffee/tea truck was going to be close so I decided to check it out.

I got the Blackberry London Fog and the Pumpkin Chai...as well as some macarons. 


I have driven by the Sunshine Flower Farm between Orrville and Wooster on the outside of Apple Creek and I have been impressed with their flowers and the set up that they have.
353 South Apple Creek Road Apple Creek, OH 44606   (330) 481-6579



It's beautiful at the farm.  The weather was great and flowers were beautiful.  Flower gardens surround a pavilion and fire pits.  It is gorgeous.  
They also have a little shed shop that I adore. 


I checked out the shed building, because it is a lot like the one I want to add in my backyard.  I don't one that is as tall, but I liked the length of this one.  I could see my little tea house in something like this in my backyard.  I could hold my tea classes there very easily.


Here are the drink options for the flights.


This is a list of all the drinks they have.  

My friend and her mom are a huge fan of the smoothies...I believe it is the Bursting Berries one. She gets super excited when she talks about this drink, it cracks me up.


They have a nice set up with their trailer.


The first drink I tried was the Iced Blackberry London Fog.
I have to say I was not a big fan of the blend.  I love blackberries, but this wasn't cutting it for me.  I am not sure what exactly it was, but I found it just okay.


I did enjoy the Pumpkin Chai.  It was sweet and delicious.  I would get this one again.
The macarons were really yummy too.  I loved the pumpkin flavor they had.


I thought that teas were good.  The Blackberry London Fog fell a little flat for me, but I did really enjoy the Pumpkin Chai.  The ladies serving were very nice and friendly.  I did think it was a bit pricey, but I did enjoy the drinks.  I would come back for sure.


Check out the flower gardens too!!




No comments:

Post a Comment