Wake Up Coffee House, Wakeman, Dirty Apple Pie Chai

I discovered a new coffee place, or new for me...Wake Up Coffee House in Wakeman Oh.

21A W Main St, Wakeman, OH 44889




I was in Vermilion at Beulah Beach for the week and I was excited to grab a tea on the way out of town.
If you follow me, you know that Beulah Beach on Lake Erie is my happy place!!!  



They had some bar like seating that I thought was super cool with live edge table.


The place is super cute and clean inside.  There are a variety of places to sit.  It is very inviting and I liked the vibe.


The first thing I asked when I got there was if they used Oregon Chai- they said they did.  I am not a huge fan of Oregon Chai concentrate.  Since there were no other real tea options, I went with the Apple Pie Chai and made it dirty.
Dirty is a shot of espresso in the chai.  Filthy chai is two shots of espresso...but I find I loose the taste of chai if it is filthy.


I am giving this Dirty Apple Pie Chai three tea cups out of five.  The flavor was just okay.  I did not think that the apple pie taste was strong.  The chai was as expected.  The espresso was okay too.
The price was okay.  The shop was cute and clean.  The gal behind the counter was really friendly and patient with me as I made my decisions.



No comments:

Post a Comment