COLD BOTTLED ICE TEA TASTING...peach teas

It's Thursday at work.  What fun can we have?  How about a taste testing for my blog.  Ran around town last night and found peach bottle ice teas, small cups and I was set to go!  we had so much fun we thought we should do it again.  maybe next time we will let the guys join us :)
 
I set up 7 different cold bottled Peach teas for 6 ladies I work with to taste.  They did not know which tea they were tasting.  There was: Pure Leaf, Smith, Snapple, Tazo, Arizona, Honest Tea, and Sweet Leaf.


here goes the Blind Taste Test....

 
The winner:  Smith's Peach Tea
#2 Arizona Peach and lemonade
#3 Snapple
#4 Pure Leaf
#5 Sweet Leaf
#6 Honest Tea
#7 Tazo
 
Funny how people have different taste buds.  My picks varied;
 
#1 Snapple
#2 Smith's
#3 Pure Leaf
#4 Sweet Leaf
#5 Honest Tea
#6 Tazo- too strong
#7 Arizona- too sweet
 
 
 


I love love love Peach Snapple!!  I also love the Snapple real facts
1 bottle= 180 calories

 
 
 

http://www.smithdairy.com/

Favorite #2 is made in here in Orrville!!!!!  I like the peach tea, but I tend to go half and half with it...half tea half water!  yep, it goes twice as far and it is not as sweet.





Pick #3 is Pure Leaf, which is from Lipton. 
1 bottle = 100 calories1111

www.sweetleaf.com

choice #4  1 bottle= 140 calories.  it is also fun to have fun facts under the lid.  this one is a bit pricey, it was over $2.00.  I only bought it so we could taste test it at work.  I would never spend this much on this size bottle of tea.


 www.honesttea.com
#5  I liked the bit of white tea with the Peach
  best calories too 1 bottle= 80 calories,  but it was also more expensive.


 
#6 choice Tazo.  I thought it was too strong.                  www.tazo.com
Tazo was started by Steve Smith and is now owned by Starbucks.
1 bottle= 180 calories...yikes!!!
#7 Arizona Peach tea with lemonade.  it was waaaaay to sweet for me. 1 can= 150 calories.  cheapest .99




No comments:

Post a Comment