TEAVANA Pomgranate Cranberry


When you buy the tea in the store, they come in these storage bags.  The store nicely, but I would not keep them in there for a long period of time.  I like the sealed bags that you get on line better than the bags in the store.  But, if I really like the tea I am putting it in the tin anyway, so it really does not matter.  The tins vary in price.  Also if you order a lot of tea the price goes down....so keep that in mind.  If you buy on line it is nice to remember that you get a free sample and if you order over $50.00 your shipping is free.  If you are not going to spend that much find a friend who may want to order with you.  I find that I have about 8 flavors I really like so I save by ordering on line and not going to the mall to purchase it.
Description
Sweet meets tart in this herbal treasure that is nothing short of "nectar of the gods" goodness. Plump and juicy pineapple, crisp apple and bright raspberry blend superbly with cranberry and pomegranate, while fragrant notes of marigold and hibiscus round out this fruit and floral taste adventure that's full of delicious surprises.

Sweet, bright cranberry, pineapple and raspberry notes with juicy pomegranate flavor
 
2 0z $6.80


http://www.teavana.com/the-teas/herbal-teas/p/pomegranate-cranberry-crush-herbal-tea



 
 

This tea is a little tart for me, but I still liked it.  It is definitely better warm then cold.  The color is beautiful. I would probably give it a 3.5 out of 5. 

No comments:

Post a Comment