OREGON CHAI


I took to work my Oregon Chai, some milk, and my glass frother...and within minutes I had a cup of goodness!!!!  Oregon Chai has to be probably my favorite Chai.  IT IS LIQUID GOLD!  If you have never tried it I strongly encourage you to go and buy some!!!  I have seen it at my local grocery store, Buelhers.  Also I found it at World Market, or you can buy it on line. I have bought it powered form which is very nice too, but there is just something about the concentrate that is so delicious.  I shared a cup in the office with my friend Dawn, you instantly loved it!

http://www.oregoncafe.com/our-products/

 I frothed my milk, heated the Chai in the microwave, and then added the milk to the chai.  OH SO GOOD!!!  Look at that cup, doesn't that just make you drool!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment