COLD BOTTLED ICE TEA TASTING....lemon teas

 
6 lemon ice teas....blind taste testing.  Six ladies at work tried the teas to figure out what might be the best.  The thing I learned was not everyone likes lemon tea.  And I admit it is not my favorite either, but we did try them and rank them!

We ladies had fun, we may have to try this again soon



 
 
The ladies at work picked
#1 Fuze
#2 Brisk
#3 Pure Leaf
#4 Arizona
#4 Golden peak
#5 Nestea
 
ME???
#1 Golden Peak
#2 Pure Leaf
#3 Fuze
#4 Arizona
#5 Brisk- too sweet
#6 Nestea- too sweet
 
 

#1 for me, light- not overly lemoning   1 bottle= 190 calories




 www.liptontea.com
 

 #2 Pure Leaf, not too sweet   1 bottle= 175 calories,  Pure Leaf is made by Lipton

#3 Fuze 1 bottle= 210 calories
 
 
 
#4 half and half.  1 bottle = 270 calories
.99 - good price!
 
 

  #5 waaay to sweet for me, and the taste is artificial   1 bottle= 240 calories
 www.liptontea.com    Brisk is also made by Lipton


 
#6 waaay to artificial tasting and sweet for me
1 bottle= 225 calories
 

No comments:

Post a Comment