Victorian House Frauenstr 14 in Munich


I set out to have tea again in Munich- this time at ANOTHER Victorian House.  It was a beautiful day for a walk.

Victorian HouseFrauenstr. 14, City Center / Isarvorstadt
U/S-Bahn Marienplatz
Tel. 089 25546947

Open Monday - Saturday, 9.30am - 10.30pm
Sundays and public holidays, until 7pm.
Closed Sundays and public holidays during the summer.
http://www.victorianhouse.de/

I was all set to have "Afternoon Tea", but it did not start until like 3pm.  So, I decided to try somethig I have never had before- Eggs Benedict.  I also ordered a pot of Lemon Dream tea and scones.


Lemon Dream tea is apple pieces, lemongrass, nana mint, green mate, hawthorn berries, ginger pieces, liquorice root, green tea, Ming, rosemary, lemon peel, natural flavours from controlled organic cultivation.  IT WAS GREAT!  Not too lemony.  It had all sorts of wonderful notes to it.  I really liked it.

Now the eggs benedict are some of the best things I have ever tased in my life!!!!  I have no idea how I could be 42 and never had them.  Come to find out that my dad and sister love them.  I was in heaven eatting them!!!

The two freshly baked scones with strawberry jam and Cornish clotted cream were wonderful as well.

You are looking at one of my most favorite meals while in Munich!!!!

I had no idea what the "clump" was on top of the ham- boy was I pleasently surprised to find an egg!  It was incredibly wonderful tasting!!





No comments:

Post a Comment