Tazo iced tea bags



I love the Starbucks Passion Iced Tea....but it is somewhat expensive and we don't have a starbucks near us.  So, I bought a case on line.  I love this stuff!!!  I make 2 quarts at a time and I think I make it 1-2 times a week.  It taste JUST like the store's iced tea- I promise!!!!! 
 
I take 2 tea bags and add 1/2 cup sugar pour in a quart of hot/boiling water, let it steep for 5 minutes, take the bags out and then add 1 quart cold water.  It is perfect!!! I tried to make another 2 quarts- but it was too weak- I threw it out.

 

A radiant blend of hibiscus flowers, herbs and tropical fruit essences.
Voluptuous hibiscus blossoms, perfumed with passion fruit essences, sidle up to tall lemongrass. A forbidden fruit romance ignites, but ice cubes will quickly cool things down to a pleasant PG-rated affair.
 







No comments:

Post a Comment