Human Bean- Steve Smith Fez Iced Tea


I was in Canton the other day and I remembered that my friend told me about this coffee/tea place. I decided it was a perfect time to try their tea.



This cute little kiosk like building is in a parking lot in Canton.  This is a perfect place and a great idea....I need a tea place like this!!!

I asked if they used Oregon Chai in the chai they said yes.  Since I am not a fan of Oregon Chai concentrate, I decided to go for some thing different.  

The used Steve Smith for their iced teas.  I love Steve Smith teas.  I went with the green tea, Fez.
I like the Fez Tea- it reminds me of when I drank Fez tea with Steve Smith in Portland. 

(2013 Fez Tea at Steve Smith Tea in Portland OR with Steve Smith) 



They have lots of options for tea, coffee, and other frozen drinks.






I enjoyed my ice tea and the price was very very reasonable.  The only thing was that I think that the green tea might have been over brewed, it was a tad bitter.  I am wondering if they brewed the tea with too hot of water or over steeped it.

No comments:

Post a Comment