Carpenter’s Cup, Bent Nail




I was headed to Smithville the other night for my nephews Academic Challenge met, I thought I would treat myself to a treat.  The Carpenter's Cup is this great cafe in Smithville Ohio.  I love that this place is Christian run, has verses on the walls, and Christian music playing.

I took my own cup in and they filled it up.  



I ordered a Bent Nail, it was tremendous!!!  After telling people about it they informed me it was a  just like a London Fog.

It is made from Harney & Sons Earl Grey Tea, steamed milk, and Vanilla syrup.




This drink was really great!!  Some people think that earl grey is perfuming but this wasn't at all.  I am not sure if it was because it was combined with the milk or the vanilla.   But, I loved it.  It was much better then a lot of chai teas I have had.
I went with this tea, because it was different- I recommend trying new things when you can!!!
And if you get to Smithville, Ohio check out the Carpenter's Cup.








No comments:

Post a Comment