BOH ICE TEA Orchard Splash


When I was in Penang Malaysia I wanted to visit BOH tea plantation, but it did not work out.  My friend who lived in Penang send me home with some fun tea to try.  BOH ICE TEA was one of them.
It was very good.  Instant ice tea in a packet, I love the concept.

The instant packet is after all instant tea but is still a good tasting tea, I can enjoy the ease of use for the instant tea, however nothing beats the flavor and tastes of loose leaf tea.
Also, I don't like to add sugar to my tea and this has sugar already added, so this is not a tea I will have very often.





from the website, "BOH’s zesty, instant Ice Tea invigorates with a blend of natural mango extract and other tropical fruit flavours, Vitamin C and less sugar.
Empty one sachet into a glass or bottle of cold water, stir briskly and add ice if desired."


Drinking the Malaysia BOH Ice Tea in my Malaysia Starbucks tumbler.




This one is good too

No comments:

Post a Comment