The Tao of Tea and French tea - combines Iced tea



I love mixing teas and making iced tea.  Tao Tea has a great Moroccan Mint tea and I have this French tea that I got while I was in Colomiers France.  I don't know the name of the tea- just that it is a fabulous green jasmine tea.
I mixed these teas together to try to make a great iced tea.  This does make a great tea combination.  You never know until you play around with your tea.


From the website:  "About Moroccan Mint:Sweet mint tea is part of life in Morocco with a long tradition. It is usually made with fresh mint and green tea in tapered glasses (istikan) and served with sugar cubes. Our Moroccan Mint blend is inspired from this tea tradition. We use a hearty, full-bodied, pan-roasted gunpowder green tea and blend it with flavorful peppermint leaves.Can be enjoyed either hot or iced.Ingredients: 100% Organic Green Tea Leaves, 100% Organic Peppermint Leaves.Flavor Profile:Full-bodied "



The tea was in a plastic see-through container.  I know that tea needs to be stored in dark, air tight containers.  So, I put it in this tin I picked up in France.





Making my tea in this handy iced tea container.  Once the tea is steeped then I take out the steeping container- it untwists from the lid.


This is the recipe I use to make green tea iced tea.


The tea is all ready to serve.  I can usually make tea twice with the one serving.  I love this iced tea!!  Play with your tea!!  Try new things!!

No comments:

Post a Comment