Bird & Blend Tea, Dark choc chili chai




If you follow my blog, you know I love Bird & Blend Tea from England.  I wish I was able to visit them!  When Teavana was in business they were my favorite tea company, but then they went out of business so I had to find another go to for my tea.  I found Bird & Blend- but sadly the shipping gets me, so I only order once or twice a year.  My new USA favorites are Ohio Tea Company, Tea Forte, and Sub Rosa tea.

Anyway, back to this blog, Bird & Blend Tea!  One of my shipments I got from England I purchased Dark Chocolate Chili Chai.  It is a great spicy chai.  If you are looking for a kick in your chai this is the tea you want to try.

I used my new milk forther and it makes this chai even more amazing now

Ingredients- Cardamom, Cinnamon, Ginger, Chilli, Cocoa (Cocoa Nibs, Cocoa Shells), Sri Lankan Black Tea, Natural Flavouring



I took my chai and milk frother into work and let me supervisor and friend, Deb, try the chili chai and they liked it.  At first my supervisor said he wasn't sure if he liked it, but after a couple of sips he said he liked it, it had really grew on him.



From the website, "This award winning black tea blend is our absolute favourite guilt free sweet treat! Real chunks of decadent dark chocolate help melt away the day's worries followed by a chilli kick to awaken your tastebuds! Chilli heat warning! "


No comments:

Post a Comment