Tea cart/truck or maybe a Tea She Shed for tea parties



a girl can dream.....  How fun would a tea truck be???  Winter would be chai and scones.  Summer would be humus and bubble tea. Okay, I know that it would be a ton of work.  My dad says only the first time would be fun.  He maybe right.  So, I am just dreaming...
Working weekend festivals and driving around town going from business to business selling mid morning treats.



My dream truck would be a purple VW bug travel van









Okay, I have to say this camper option is awesome too!!!


Maybe I could start by people/groups renting out my She Shed for tea parties in my back yard!!



Just need a round table that fits up to 8 inside, with a fun floral oil cloth with a glass or plexi glass top.
No plumbing needed, no electric needed.











Outside my Tea She Shed




How about this for my mailbox?


This is the kind of yard I want to manage!


fun sign would be needed too




I'd be lucky to have this....hahahaha

 

No comments:

Post a Comment