Plum Deluxe, Uplifting Coconut Chai Tea



I decided to try this on line tea company, Plum Deluxe.  They send you a tea of the month for $10, but when you first sign up the first month is $5 and you get 20% off your order.

I decided to try some of the teas, the first one I tried was Uplifting Coconut Chai Tea.  It was fabulous!!  I love chai and I love coconut- this blend is great.  I tried this hot with milk and made a latte.  I may try to make it iced.


Ingredients: Black Tea, Coconut Pieces, Cardamom, Ginger, Cinnamon, Lemongrass, Clove, Black Pepper, Cocoa Nibs, Love, Gratitude Has caffeine. 

Preparation Instructions: Steep 1 tsp in 8oz boiling water for 4-6 min.



This tea is $7 and makes 15-20 cups.



Made with water and then frothed some milk and added it.





Theses are the teas they sent to me free, as a sample.
The Pecan tea smells incredible.



These were other teas I ordered and look forward to trying.





No comments:

Post a Comment